ZArchiver – great program for Android devices from the developer Ant-ON that can easily manage your archives. Neat, beautiful and easy to manage interface, but as such a bonus is the possibility of setting pictures Wallpapers desktop background.
- Create archives: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Unpack: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm;
- Browse the contents of archives: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm;
- Create and extract archives with password;
- Create and unpack multivolume archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7z, tar, apk, mtz);
- Partially to extract the files from the archive;
- View files;
- Opening attached files.
- Supports a lot of production work (useful for multicore processors);
- Supports UTF-8 (no problems with Russian names of files in the archive);
- To select files there is no need to go into the menu and enable the option for multi-selection. Simply click on the file icon and they will be allocated;
- file Information contains: the type and size of the file, the last modified date and MD5 hash.
Rating of 16 users
v0.9.4 build 9426 Pro
v0.9.3 build 9326 Pro