This War of Mine
This War of Mine - this game can show another side of the coin during the brutal war. You will play for a small group of civilians who were lucky enough to survive among the floor of the ruined city. The whole group took refuge in an abandoned building and trying to survive. The most difficult thing is to make the right decision in many controversial issues.
- Yoke inspired by real events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Ability to create weapons, beds and other things
- a Randomized world and characters in each game
- Graphics-style charcoal drawings
Rating of 6 users
Requirements to v1.6.7
- OS version: iOS 8.0+
- Internet: not required
- Requires free space: 591.73 Мб
- Compatibility: iphone, ipad, ipod touch
Download gameThis War of Mine
Tips on the game
- Rwill ascilite your shelter from the rubble, collect all the belongings. The sooner you do, the faster will proceed to the necessary building shelters.
- first bench to build a workbench, stove and bed. A regular bench will have. If you have enough materials of the two beds. In the future, make three beds and get the achievement.
- first of the items the scrap, knife. In the future, as soon as the update workbenches to a new level always keep two or three file and two or three picks.
- the Torah important thing in the drip pan, oven, and radio. And oven build even if the heat, for a reserve. On the radio you can always see important news about the world, including weather.
- Towhen you pump a conventional machine to the second and then third level, and to do it better, build the furniture in that order. Medical bench, the fitting for holes, reinforced door, a bed, and then everything else. The first will allow us to twist roll-UPS and cigarettes, and to create medicines. It is usually will exchange currency. Sealing the holes will help protect you from raiders at night, and reinforced door. In the garden to grow vegetables and grass for rolling.
- Wwee always a dealer or neighbor, try not to rewind the day until the evening. First, the merchant is at least important for the construction of the base. Buy he primarily building materials, spare parts and food. Second, the neighbors crying out for help, if you agree to help, raise your characters mood and then you to thank.
- Luchshe all eat canned food, and meat hoard, and vegetables. Use meat as bait in a trap. So by the end of the game you pick up a bunch of meat and vegetables and certainly not die of hunger.
- Fromwalking at night, leave the house a firearm, and one of the two characters on guard to in the morning no problems.
- Luchshe one improved stove than the three stoves
- Toormet heroes through the day. Yes, they will complain, but nothing will decrease. If food really strained you can starve a few days and keep characters at level "hungry". They'll be a little sad, but that's OK, the benefit is not depressed.
- Aboutbe let to sleep for all the characters. So tired the character is slow, Moody and maybe at night, to quarrel or to spend the night sleepless.
- Andharnessed alcohol to cope with depression better at the very least. Better sell alcohol.
- Eif the hero is "wounded" or "slightly sick" this can't be fixed with sleep. Day to lie down and everything is in order.
- Towhen you come to Voight, think twice before you agree to work with him. This guy doing bad things, stealing at night. And asks for your help, it's mentally can affect your heroes.
- orosco and murder bring your characters to depression. So steal in a pinch, and kill only bandits and marauders. From they kill anyone sad not to be.
- St. Mary's Church
There are several options. If the Holy father survived, then it is possible to bargain. Not get down to the basement. Take a shovel and hacksaw to get into the attic of the house. If father died, then the Church itself will stand aggressive thug. He will dig through trash with his back to you and you will be able to kill him on the quiet. In the house will the other aggressive guys. Take a shovel and a hacksaw.
In the first visit you will meet two snipers and their sacrifice. The next time you visit you can go down to the basement. You need two saws and Jimmy.
There are several options. In one embodiment, will be soldiers who solicits girls. It can be scare opening the door, only to better escape, if you can't fight back. In another embodiment, the miners will be, if not to touch them and collect the things they collect, the aggression from them in your direction will not. Need a lock pick or crowbar.
- Sniper junction
There is fire, then wait. Hear the shot and quickly run for the APC, and another one and for the monument. There listen to an injured person. Forth from the monument after the shot, to the tram, from him to the ambulance. Then into the house. There we go down to the basement from the torn off door under the monument. Thus we will help the wounded. You will need two saws. Do not linger on the location, if not in time, will receive a wound. If in a construction site you killed the snipers, the location will be different...
- Central square
Now that a simple civilian, no one shoots and is actively trading. The house is not aggressive, but recalcitrant people. If you go, will shoot.
- House for two families
House of two parts. The first blank, and secondly people who are not happy. Need a crowbar or lock pick to go to the second part of the house, then go through the basement. Need passkey.
- Risrasena Villa
Close the doors that the residents did not look for a cracker.
Here only the marauders. All supplies of "private property". Kill them without a sound, knife. Shots immediately collect all the bandits to you.
- Army checkpoint
you Can trade with the military. If the cleared area from them, you will have a lot of weapons and ammunition. The part can then be successfully exchanged at the dealer for many, many things.
- City hospital
Here you can give meds to a doctor and get good things in return. If you get hurt, you can come here and recover the nurse.
downstairs the servants, if you kill the marauders and free them, they will be very grateful. Will need a lot of hand saws and spikes.