Hue: A pocket adventure
Hue is a bright, award-winning adventure-puzzle game in which you are changing the world, changing its background color. In this game you have to explore dangerous gray ground, digging the colored fragments in the journey to find his missing mother. When the obstacles are similar to the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of danger, mystery and invisible colors.
- Unique color-matching mechanic that offers a new twist to the classic adventure game
- Heart story involving themes of love, loss, existence, and contrition
- a World full of living characters, with whom you can communicate, each with its own personality and history
- Bright silhouette art style with bright, bold colors
- More than 30 original music tracks written exclusively for Hue
- Professionally voiced narration of Anna Acton, Matthew Wade, one of the best television talent in the UK