The Walking Dead No Man's Land
The Walking Dead No Man's Land – the planet is not that we know. In one of the science labs there was a release of a dangerous virus, which a few days consumed all life on the planet. The virus kills people, but not to the end...People are starting to become the real living dead! The game starts not usually. Your team, which at first will consist of two men and women will be locked up in one of the containers at the factory. But suddenly, the container that is pushed and the door swung open, but that you were ready ahead, no one was. The whole area was filled with zombies - previous workers in this factory. Once you have managed to get out, you stumble upon the one person who saves one of the heroes life, and leads to the camp, where the fun begins...
- the Ability to upgrade and improve weapons infantry
- the choice of who stays alive and who doesn't...
- Daily rewards
Rating of 57 311 users
Download gameThe Walking Dead No Man's Land
Here is a quick overview of the update:
• Council Upgrade
• New Challenge Map Sets
• Harvest Season Campaign
• Two new weapons: Daryl's Assault Rifle and Spiked Kingdom Shield
• New game mechanic: Push
• Badge Reroll
• Guild Improvements
• Guild Wars Defenders
• Guild Wars Gas
• New weapon type - "Infused Weapons"
• Map and mission objective rebalancing
- Missions "Highlights" of the 1st and 2nd season of "The Walking Dead".
Summer Campaign "Origins":
- Complete the campaign to get a new weapon - Shane's grape shotgun.
Two new heroes: Shane and T-Dog!
- New Hero Skins: Sheriff Rick and Pizza Delivery Glenn.
- Various interface improvements and usability.
* Complete missions to collect Spring Mayhem tokens and earn yourself the death-dealing Hunting Bow and walker-splitting Deadly Spike!
* Utility is key. Heal your survivors mid-fight with medkits, and wreak havoc with grenades to ensure your survival!
IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
* We added numerous improvements, such as favoriting survivors and equipment, to ensure that you have a pleasant experience while playing No Man’s Land. Stay safe, and aim for the head!