Pixelmator - Excellent graphic designer who can crank out for you it would seem an impossible task. With the help of its functionality, this application can be used for much more than ordinary photo editors, and besides, he has a pretty simple interface, so you at times get deal with him. Its functionality list is very long, because there are various brushes, filters, and many advanced features. Create, to remove the excess, and create your own photo masterpieces.
Compatible: iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Rating of 252 users
Requirements to v2.5.5
- OS version: iOS 11+
- Internet: not required
- Requires free space: 167.78 Мб
- Compatibility: iphone, ipad, ipod touch
• The thumbnails of Photos albums would sometimes flicker. Fixed.
• With Dark Mode turned on, certain interface elements would be displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
• When previewing photos in fullscreen, swiping down to dismiss previews in the Photos browser would make the tab bar disappear. Fixed.
• Adjusting the line spacing of text would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Adjusting the alignment of text would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Fonts installed using the new custom font support in iOS 13 will now appear in Pixelmator.
• The design of the font picker has been refreshed.
• When creating new images, the order of tabs has been rearranged with Photos first, Presets second, and Templates last.
• After closing and reopening the Photos browser, the position you scrolled to will now be remembered.
• After closing documents, the Browse tab and the location of the file will now be shown instead of the Recents tab.
• The color of the buttons in the Files and Photos browsers is now blue to make them a little more visible.
• When using the Free Selection tool, selecting outside the edges of the canvas would cause the selection to appear to be automatically closed. Fixed.
• On iOS 11 and 12, document thumbnails would not be displayed in the browser. Fixed.
• Attempting to group layers would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.